This assortment of patches and plugs provides you with the tools & materials needed to repair and re-inflate your tire on the spot. Once again, dismounting tools are necessary to repair or replace your tube. But the enclosed Rasp and Split-Eye Tool allows you to plug your tubeless tire on the wheel. No bending or twisting is necessary. You simply push the plug straight into the puncture and pull the tool straight out. A twist of the Rasp tool inserted in the needle eye releases the plug.
A valve cap/core remover and replacement core is included to insure that the re-inflation process goes well. Even a towel with waterless hand cleaner is included in this vinyl zippered pouch measuring 5" x 7 1/2" x 1" and weighing only 1 lb. This kit also features (4) CO2 canisters and adapter as shown in the Automatic Tire Inflation Kit.
- (5) 4 1/2" "On the Wheel" Rubber Insertion Strips
- (3) 1 1/4" Round Vulcanizing Patches
- Thumb Buffer
- Split-Eye Needle Insertion Tool
- Reamer/Rasp Tool
- Valve Cap with Core Remover
- Replacement Valve Core
- Tube of Rubber Cement 1/2" fluid oz.
- (4) Steel Canisters containing 16 grams of 100% pure high-velocity CO2 gas
- Tire Valve Adapter with brass fittings
- Waterless Hand Cleaner & Towel
- Full Instructions
- Compact Vinyl Zippered Pouch (5" x 8" x 1")
- Weighs: 14 oz.